- Full-time doctoral students who are entering second-year of their program.
- From underrepresented populations and/or disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Pursuing a research-focused discipline that can advance a Culture of Health.
- Interested in health policy and interdisciplinary approaches.
The best way to see who this program is for is to meet our current scholars. But keep in mind that this is just the start—the experience will only grow stronger as new scholars from many other backgrounds, disciplines, and perspectives round out this growing group. Imagine yourself on the team!
2020 APPLICATION timeline
* Timeline subject to change. Check back for updates.
Application Process Overview
Here is a quick guide to help you prepare a successful application. Note applications re-open in 2020.