- Full-time doctoral students, entering their second or third year of studies in fall 2020, who will have at least three years of doctoral study remaining as of September 2020.
- From populations underrepresented in specific doctoral disciplines and/or marginalized backgrounds. Examples of eligible individuals include, but are not limited to, first-generation college graduates, individuals from lower socioeconomic backgrounds, individuals from communities of color, and individuals with disabilities.
- Pursuing a research-focused discipline that can advance a Culture of Health.
- Interested in health policy and interdisciplinary approaches.
The best way to see who this program is for is to meet our current scholars. But keep in mind that this is just the start—the experience will only grow stronger as new scholars from many other backgrounds, disciplines, and perspectives round out this growing group. Imagine yourself on the team!
2020 APPLICATION timeline
* Timeline subject to change. Check back for updates.
Application Process Overview
Here is a quick guide to help you prepare a successful application. Note applications re-open in 2020.