- Full-time doctoral students, entering their second year of studies in fall 2022, who will have at least three years of doctoral study remaining as of September 2022.
- From historically marginalized backgrounds and/or populations underrepresented in specific doctoral disciplines. Examples of eligible individuals include, but are not limited to: first-generation college graduates; individuals from lower socioeconomic backgrounds; individuals from communities of color; and individuals with disabilities.
- Pursuing a research-focused discipline that can advance a Culture of Health.
- Interested in health policy and interdisciplinary approaches.
The best way to see who this program is for is to meet the current scholars. But keep in mind that this is just the start – the experience will only grow stronger as new scholars from many other backgrounds, disciplines, and perspectives round out this growing community. Imagine yourself as part of the community!
2022 APPLICATION timeline
* Timeline subject to change. Check back for updates.
Application Process Overview
Here is a quick guide to help you prepare a successful application.