- Full-time doctoral students who are entering the first or second year of their program.
- From underrepresented populations and/or disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Pursuing a research-focused discipline that can advance a Culture of Health.
- Interested in health policy and interdisciplinary approaches.
The best way to see who this program is for is to meet our first cohort of scholars. But keep in mind that this is just the start—the experience will only grow stronger as new scholars from many other backgrounds, disciplines and perspectives round out this growing group. Imagine yourself on the team!
2017 APPLICATION timeline
2018 dates will likely follow a similar timeline.
* Timeline subject to change. Check back for updates.
Application Process Overview
Here is a quick guide to help you prepare a successful application.